In Fall 2018, Alexandria City Council directed City staff to create the Action Plan for Vibrancy & Sustainability at Torpedo Factory Art Center and affirmed that the City of Alexandria Office of the Arts would continue as the long-term managing entity responsible for management and operations of the Art Center.
Alexandria City Council received the Action Plan for Vibrancy & Sustainability at Torpedo Factory Art Center on February 3, 2021 and directed staff to implement it on December 14, 2021. It is being implemented as the Vibrancy Initiative.
- Spring / Summer 2018 Catalog
- Fall / Winter 2018 Catalog
- Winter / Spring 2019 Catalog
- Summer / Fall 2019 Catalog
- Winter / Spring 2020 Catalog
- 2020 “Art In Progress” Pandemic At Home Virtual Programing on YouTube
- COVID 19 Continuity of Service March 2020 – September 2022
- September – December 2022 published in 2022 Selected Artists Catalog
- October – December 2022 Public Programs Flyer, English, Spanish, Arabic, and Amharic
- Winter / Fall 2022 Professional Development
2022 Open Call (aka Jurying)
- Started June 2022, click to see reports.
Online Exhibition Catalogs:
- View online exhibition catalogs produced by the Art Center from 2019 – today.