Torpedo Factory Art Center is a vibrant community of artists and organizations.
Primary programs include:
Artist & Gallery Program
- Resident Artists:
- Artists Pro Tem:
- Post-Grad Residency Program:
- Gallery organizations: All Galleries select their own membership or exhibiting artists
- Discover Graphics Atelier, Inc. / Discover Graphics Classes
- Enamelists Gallery
- Fire On Gallery
- Multiple Exposures Gallery
- Potomac Fiber Arts Gallery
- Printmakers, Inc.
- Scope Gallery
- The Art League Gallery / The Art League School
- Torpedo Factory Artists’ Association / Van Landingham Gallery
- Target Gallery: Torpedo Factory Art Center curates contemporary exhibitions in Target Gallery, promoting the Art Center’s high standards of art by continuously exploring new ideas through a variety of visual media in a rotating schedule of exhibitions. Schedule of Target Gallery exhibitions may be found on the Events Page or Target Gallery Page.
- Site Two Community Gallery: Offers a compelling space for exhibitions by non-Art Center related organizations, artists, or curators, to help promote an outward looking Art Center with broad and deep connectivity to the community. Learn how to exhibit here.
- Art in Common Spaces: Find art throughout the building managed, curated, or commissioned by Torpedo Factory Art Center.
- Public Programs: Often free and open to all. Schedule of Public programs may be found on the Events Page. Major programs include:
- Professional Development seminars
- The Late Shift, 2nd Fridays April – October.
- Cherry Blossom Jubilee, spring
- Taste of Art, summer
- Art and Technology, summer
- Art Safari, every October
- Art Fest, every November
- Holiday Festival, first weekend in December
- Host your next event at the Art Center: Offering multiple locations and rates. Event Rentals support maintaining low rent for artists, Exhibitions and Public Programs. Learn more here.