105 N. Union St.
Alexandria, VA 22314
Torpedo Factory Art Center is easily accessible by:
- Metrorail King Street Station on the Yellow and Blue lines (co-located with the VRE)
- VRE Alexandria Station (co-located with the Metrorail)
- Free King Street Trolley
- DASH Bus
A number of bus lines will take you down King Street
- AT-2, AT-3-4, and AT-8 to N. Fairfax St./City Hall (Two blocks away)
- AT-7 to S. Royal Street/City Hall (Three blocks away)
- AT-5 to Washington Street (Six blocks away)
When it is running, you can take the free King Street Trolley to the end of the line, King & Union. When you’re ready to return to the station, board at the corner outside our building.
Located on the Potomac Riverfront, biking to the Torpedo Factory Art Center isn’t just convenient, it’s also beautiful! Bike posts are available outside the building and along King Street. Capital Bikeshare also has two nearby locations (King St. & Royal St. / Prince St. & Union St.)
Find more biking resources, including repair shops, bicycle parking, tour maps, and more via the Visit Alexandria.
For boating enthusiasts, the City Marina is at our doorstep. Only a 3-mile cruise from Washington, DC, and Maryland, the Marina offers overnight boat slips plus additional short-term docking space. Coming from National Harbor? Potomac Riverboat Company will drop you off directly in front of the building.
Amtrak’s Alexandria Station is co-located with the Metrorail and VRE stations.