The Torpedo Factory Art Center follows the weather closure schedule for the City of Alexandria government. Please check Special Hours listed on this page or alexandriava.gov for Citywide closures.
Updated July 28, 2021
The Alexandria Health Department recommends that all community members change their daily behavior to reduce risk from COVID-19, particularly to protect our most vulnerable populations.
Torpedo Factory Art Center is following guidelines from Forward Virginia guidelines or all business sectors.
- Public hours are limited to 10 am – 6 pm, Wednesday – Sunday; closed on Monday and Tuesday.
- Masks covering the nose and mouth are required for all visitors, regardless of vaccination status.
This is a fluid and ever-evolving situation and we are grateful to you for bearing with us. We will continue to post updates online as they happen.
Do not enter if you answer “yes” to any of the following questions:
- In the past 48 hours have you had new* or worsening**
- Fever (100.0°F or higher), or sense of having a fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- Loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Within the past 14 days, have you been in close physical contact (within 6 feet for greater than or equal to 15 cumulative minutes within a 24-hour period) with a person who is known to have laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 or with anyone who has any symptoms consistent with COVID-19?
- Are you isolating or quarantining because you may have been exposed to a person with COVID-19 or are worried that you may be sick with COVID-19?
- Are you currently waiting on the results of a COVID-19 test?
* never had before; not attributable to another health condition
** worsening of an existing, known condition
Visit alexandriava.gov/coronavirus for more information.
Torpedo Factory Art Center is open daily, 10 am – 6 pm, unless otherwise listed on this page. Please check the list for information about holiday and early closures.