Dress to impress and celebrate like it’s 1919 or 1974, as the building turns 100 and the Art Center turns 45.
Mikaela Lefrak, WAMU arts and culture reporter, leads a lively evening of art, music, dancing, film, performance, and memories.
- Early-bird through October 31: $60
- Starting November 1: $75
Ticket sales have closed.
- Meet some of the Art Center’s first artists at Target Gallery’s reception for 45: An Anniversary Exhibition.
- Swing to the big-band sounds of Good Shot Judy.
- Attend the world premiere of a documentary about the Art Center’s storied history, created by Alexandria’s own Istrico Productions.
- Anniversary prints with Patrick Sargent
- Video projection by Monica Stroik
- Glass harp with Jamey Turner
- Living painted sculptures with Rebecca Rose
- Live roving performers
- Light fare and bar
- So much more!
Preview the Band
Thanks to generous support from
William Christopher, The Federal Savings Bank
Virginia Kinneman, LUTCF, Kinneman Insurance
Sponsorship Opportunities Available
Learn how to become a sponsor for this event.Sponsor Levels