Its elusive quality can transform a figure or a landscape in just a matter of seconds. I strive to convey that sense of place by capturing its fleeting magic.
My work may be found in private collections in the United States, as well as in the collection of Martha Jefferson Hospital. It has also been featured in the Alexandria Symphony Orchestra’s seasonal program, Where Does the Music Take You and in American Artist and Southwest Art magazines.
- Salmagundi Club, New York City membership
- Solo Artist Exhibition, "Casting Light",
November 2019, The Art League Gallery
- Finalist, Artistic Excellence Competition,
Southwest Art Magazine, 2016
- Salmagundi Club of NY, Non-Members Juried
Painting & Sculpture Exhibition, 2 paintings
- Best of Show, Art League Gallery all-media
exhibition, March 2016