The Visiting Artist Program is a professional development opportunity for emerging and experienced visual artists. Visiting artists become part of the informal network of artists at the Torpedo Factory Art Center, which is more than 160 people strong. With space in one of the 82 publicly accessible working studios, artists can display and sell original work and interact with some of the thousands of summer visitors to the Torpedo Factory Art Center.
Following is a list of TFAA’s 2015 Visiting Artists and the studios in which they will reside. Be sure to check the schedule for each artists talk.
Artist talks take place at 5 pm on Thursdays in the Main Hall, with refreshments served at 4:45 pm.
- June 4 – Michael Fischerkeller, studio 333
- June 18 – Erika Cleveland, studio 328; Kristin Myers, studio 329
- July 2 – Roz Zinner, studio 333; Marcelo Novo, studio 329
- July 16 – Natalie Tarasar, studio 203; Naomi Edelberg Janches, studio 316
- August 6 – Gale Waller, studio 333; Betti Pettinati Longinotti, studio 316
- August 20 – Marcel Deolazo, studio 24; Sol Hill, studio 333