CANCELED DUE TO WEATHER – SPEAKERS TO BE RE-SCHEDULED
Judith HeartSong’s Salon: An Artful Conversation is a monthly meeting of artists, writers, and arts professionals who come together to bond, network, and get out of their heads for a little while. It is a conversation, a support group, sometimes a counseling session, always a networking extravaganza, an experimental lab for new ideas, and a place to learn and grow by leaps and bounds as an artist and professional.
Salon has been running successfully in Maryland for more than three years and is now a monthly First Thursday event at the Torpedo Factory Art Center. Bring a store-bought dish to pass or beverage to share, and come be a part of the conversation!
We feature amazing speakers from the metro area and beyond who come to share their wisdom and expertise. Speakers have included:
- Lisa Gold, Washington Project for the Arts
- Isabel Manalo, The Studio Visit
- Carolyn Edlund, Artsy Shark blog and Arts Business Institute
- Seth Apter, The Pulse of Mixed Media
- Jodi Walsh, the 12 Step Program for Artists
- Maire McArdle, Bethesda and Arlington Magazine
For more information about this month’s and future speakers, visit salonartfulconversation.com