Save The Date: March150 Art Party
Friday, March 29, 7 – 10 pm | Awards @ 9 pm
Target Gallery’s popular annual exhibition and art sale, March150, returns to the Torpedo Factory Art Center for the 9th year. Proceeds benefit future exhibitions and programs at Target Gallery and the Torpedo Factory.
Target Gallery, the contemporary exhibition space for the Torpedo Factory Art Center, collected more than $15,000 in 2018 through March150. This yearly all-media exhibition features over 200 works created and donated by artists local to Alexandria and the greater D.C. region. The only requirement to be on view in the exhibition is that artists use the gallery-supplied 10” x 10” panel. All work in the show is priced at $150, except for the night of the Art Party where all sales are discounted to $100.
Timeline for 2019:
- March150 Panels On Sale: January 4 – February 4 (or until we sell out!)
- Finished Artwork Due to Gallery: Friday, March 1 – Tuesday, March 5
- Sneak Peak: Friday, March 8 (during The Late Shift: Strength in Unity)
- Exhibition Opens: Saturday, March 9
- Art Party: Friday, March 29
- Exhibition Closes: Sunday, March 31