Now in it’s 6th year, Target Gallery’s most-popular annual exhibition, March150, returns to raise money in support of the Gallery’s future shows. Find more than 165 10″ x 10″ square panels created by more than 100 regional artists.
During the Art Party, all work is priced at $100 (normally $150). Tickets are selling fast, so don’t delay.
- Mingle with other art enthusiasts and find modestly priced art for your collection.
- Meet Alexandria Mayor Allison Silberberg and many of the participating local artists.
- Watch body painter Kyera Dalesandro of Skin Wars transform her model into an interactive work of art.
- Nosh on delectables from Society Fair and $3 craft beer from Port City.
- Strike a pose in the photo booth and create something wonderful in our DIY activity.
Awards will be given by Mayor Allison Silberberg and Suzanne Bethel, executive director of The Art League, and the Factory Society young professionals group, as well as a People’s Choice prize, voted on by party attendees.
Target Gallery raised more than $11,000 in 2015 and hopes to exceed this sum in 2016.